Wiman Polycarbonate, Acrylic, and PETG Copolyester Films
Wiman Polycarbonate, Acrylic, and PETG Copolyester films add color, function, and diffusion to commercial lighting fixtures. They can be laminated via hot press or solvent bonding to thicker sheets of conventional plastic to add custom effects at far lower cost than purchasing custom plastic sheets.
Wiman Polycarbonate, Acrylic, and PETG films are available in:
- Gloss:Matte finish
- Matte:Matte finish
- Gloss:Gloss finish (acrylic only)
- Suede finish
- Corona treatment of one or both sides offered
- Wide “master” rolls and slit-to-width narrow rolls.
- Sheeting is offered by special arrangement.
- Clear, Transparent, Translucent, Light Diffusing, and Opaque colors.
- Halogenated and Non-Halogenated (no chlorine or bromine) Flame Retardant grades
- UV Resistant grades
- UV Blocking grades
Wiman High-reflectance White Polypropylene