Polycarbonate film is durable, tough, clear, heat resistant and a leading choice for secure cards & documents, labels, decals and floor graphics. Point of purchase signs, reflective panels, and thermoformed packaging are often made from polycarbonate film.
Wiman manufactures pinhole-free polycarbonate film from 0.001” to 0.012” and up to 62” wide in the following finishes and special properties:
- Gloss finish
- Matte finish
- Suede finish
- Corona treatment of one or both sides offered
- Wide “master” rolls and slit-to-width narrow rolls. Sheeting by special arrangement.
- Clear, Transparent, Translucent, Opaque colors
- Halogenated and Non-Halogenated (no chlorine or bromine) Flame Retardant grades
- UV Resistant grades
- Electrically conductive and static dissipative alloys with PBT (polybutylene terephthalate). Black-only.
- Laser Markable – gray scale
- Laser Engravable – raised mark
Wiman generally offers lower minimum order size and faster delivery than the major polycarbonate film suppliers. We use the same high-quality resins and additives. Let Wiman develop custom polycarbonate film specific to your requirements. We also can toll extrude your proprietary polycarbonate formulation into film for you.