Polycarbonate film is durable, tough, clear, heat resistant and a leading choice for secure cards & documents, labels, decals and floor graphics. Point of purchase signs, reflective panels, and thermoformed packaging are often made from polycarbonate film.
Wiman manufactures pinhole-free polycarbonate film from 0.002” to 0.012” and up to 62” wide in the following finishes and special properties:
- Gloss finish
- Matte finish
- Suede finish
- Corona treatment of one or both sides offered
- Wide “master” rolls and slit-to-width narrow rolls. Sheeting by special arrangement.
- Clear, Transparent, Translucent, Opaque colors
- Halogenated and Non-Halogenated (no chlorine or bromine) Flame Retardant grades
- UV Resistant grades
- Electrically conductive and static dissipative grades.
- Laser Markable – gray scale
- Laser Engravable – raised mark