Flexible PVC vinyl film is tough, versatile, and ideal for many applications. Wiman manufactures PVC vinyl films from 0.005” to 0.187” thick and up to 60” wide. For highest quality PVC, Wiman uses the Flat Die extrusion process to enable:
- Tight tolerances
- Lot-to-lot consistency in surface quality and appearance
- Pinhole-free film even down to the thinnest gauges
Because Wiman manufactures thin PVC vinyl versions with no pinholes, customers who work with us find they can often reduce costs by reducing their vinyl film thickness specification for their application.
Custom film:fabric:film and fabric:film:fabric permutations are available through lamination with vinyl films. Wiman is an expert at combining vinyl films with textiles including:
- Non-woven (Polyester, PP, rayon, blends)
- Unbroken Loop for hook and loop fastener (Nylon, Polyester)
- Brushed Polyester
- Woven Reinforcement Scrim
- Poly/Cotton Woven
- Coated Fiberglass
- Wiman can also toll laminate most fabrics that you provide.
We offer REACH, RoHS, California Proposition 65, Berry Amendment, NSF Potable Water, ISO 10993, USP, Ultraviolet (UV) Resistant, Flame Retardant (FR), High Temperature, Cold Temperature, Custom Color and similar custom properties.
Wiman Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 American manufacturer of custom flexible vinyl films.