Flexible PVC vinyl film is tough, versatile, and ideal for many applications. Wiman manufactures PVC vinyl films from 0.005” to 0.187” thick and up to 60” wide. For highest quality PVC, Wiman uses the Flat Die extrusion process to enable:
- Tight tolerances
- Lot-to-lot consistency in surface quality and appearance
- Pinhole-free film even down to the thinnest gauges
Because Wiman manufactures thin PVC vinyl versions with no pinholes, customers who work with us find they can often reduce costs by reducing their vinyl film thickness specification for their application.
Custom Flexible Vinyl
Custom film:fabric:film and fabric:film:fabric permutations are available through lamination with vinyl films. Wiman is an expert at combining vinyl films with textiles including:
- Non-woven (Polyester, PP, rayon, blends)
- Unbroken Loop for hook and loop fastener (Nylon, Polyester)
- Brushed Polyester
- Woven Reinforcement Scrim
- Poly/Cotton Woven
- Coated Fiberglass
- Wiman can also toll laminate most fabrics that you provide.
We offer REACH, RoHS, California Proposition 65, Berry Amendment, NSF Potable Water, ISO 10993, USP, Ultraviolet (UV) Resistant, Flame Retardant (FR), High Temperature, Cold Temperature, Custom Color and similar custom properties.
PVC Vinyl Applications
Heavy Gauge PVC Film
- Potable Water, Tank, Pit, & Fertilizer Liners
- Mechanical Pads & Seals
- Novelty / Promotional Items
- Inflation Bladders
Thin Gauge PVC Film
- Single-patient Medical Devices
- Sequential Pressure Devices
- Tent & Shelter
- Protective Covers
- Glove Box / Clean Room Containment
Wiman Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 American manufacturer of custom flexible vinyl films.
Discuss your project with one of our sales staff to learn how Wiman can help you succeed.